1/16/18 Issued by: ADMINISTRATION & SUPPORT
- Robmar precision reserves the right of final approval of product, procedure, processes, and equipment.
- All special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Robmar reserves the right to review the Vendors Quality Management System.
- Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
- Suppliers initially approved for use via 3rd party registered or certification, must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- The vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Robmar reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
- Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- The Vendor is required to retain all records associated with the purchase order for a minimum of 25 years or as required by contract.
- Robmar reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All vendors providing calibration services must be certified to ISO17025 (or equivalent.) All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
- The vendor is required to:
a. Notify our organization of nonconforming product
b. Receive nonconforming product disposition approvals
c. Notify our organization of changers to product, processes, suppliers, and facilities
d. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements
e. Wherever applicable Robmar reserves the right to require vendors to show evidence of processes to prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
f. Robmar reserves the right to require and request evidence of vendors ensuring that their personal are aware of:
-their contribution to product or service conformity
-their contribution to product safety
-The importance of ethical behavior